[ros-dev] Regression Testing

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:04:24 CEST 2005

I'm working on a list of things to test ReactOS with, and I already
have a good list of networking apps to try.  I am interested in what
others use for personal "regression tests", particularly non-network
apps.  I would like to make a comprehensive list of manual regression
tests to use in combination with programmatic ones.

Any info on our programmatic regression testing would be useful also.

Some things I scribbled down:

Changing the wallpaper
Ros on ros compilation
rosperf

I'm not including "Installing from the bootcd/running the livecd"
since alot of people do that anyway.

Thanks!
WD
--
"<arty> the tree was touched a lot recently"