ATT: [ros-dev] VOTE: Switch to Wine Debug System. [3 days remaining]

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 22:22:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

--- Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> Attention all ROS Developers who have not yet voted. There are 3 days
> remaining for this vote.

I have not been keeping tight track but it seems so far everyone is for it but Eric would like us
to add a extention like DPRINT1 support such as FIXME1 or WARN1 for messages we always want to see
or add on our own. It seems like we can just leave DPRINT1 and reduce its usage.

Also we all agree we need to figure out a way to be able to toggle Wine debug messages at runtime.
The only question remains about using it in kernel mode that Hartmut mentioned.

Thanks
Steven

Yahoo! Mail