[ros-dev] New build system ready for trunk

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:25:49 CEST 2005

Thanks for all your work on this Casper!
On 5/19/05, Casper Hornstrup <ch at csh-consult.dk> wrote:> Hi. > > I believe the new build system is ready to replace the current build system> in trunk. Unless there are objections, I plan on merging the branch to trunk> in the weekend of 27 – 29 of may. > > I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that helped make this> possible - especially Royce Mitchell III, Ge van Geldorp, and Steven> Edwards.