[ros-dev] Re: UI Coordinator Vote

mf mf at mufunyo.net
Sat May 21 15:03:43 CEST 2005

Hi there,

James Tabor wrote:
>> I abstain, as I am unable to make an informed decision at this time.
>>
> I need more information, Who is Mikko?
> 8^o
> James

Earlier on the mailing list (ros-web, ros-devel, and ros-general all got
carbon copies), there was a mail with the subject "Interface team", to
which both me and Mikko answered to introduce ourselves. In the event
you missed this mail, I'll copywaste the most important part of it:

----
There's interest in forming an interface team, and I think it's worth
exploring. This team would be responsible for all visual styling that
goes on in the project. This includes ReactOS UI design and the look &
feel of the website.

So far both mf (as known on IRC, and has come up with most of our
current icons in ReactOS) and Mikko Tikkanen (has done a great mock-up
for the site: http://devnet.dnsalias.net/guidesign/web_mockup.jpg)
have shown interest in heading this team. If anyone else wants to
throw their hat into the ring - feel free to do so.
----

Read the replies and/or ask other ros team members (Informed are Jason,
Fireball, and GreatLord) if you need more info on the candidates (that's
us :D).

Best Regards,
mf (Mindflyer).