ATT: [ros-dev] VOTE: Switch to Wine Debug System. [3 days remaining]

ea ea at iol.it
Sun May 22 17:38:31 CEST 2005

Thank you Alex for the clarifications.

>> Does switching to Wine debugging kill the NT compatible debugging (or
>> is it a superset)?
>
> No, on the contrary, it allows us to implement it (we currently don't).

This leads to two more questions.

1. Are we talking about
a) a way to emit string messages;
b) the kernel mode debugger;
c) the DBGSS in the SM (a neutral debug message router, subsystem
servers are debug message filters, debugger process, debuggee etc)?

2. There will be a way to strip completely debug messages from binaries
(this is different than silencing all messages)?

Emanuele Aliberti