[ros-dev] Fwd: Status update and voting

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:50:58 CEST 2005

Hi all

Vizzini has officially stepped down from the kernel coordinator
position. It's a pity that legalities and the nature of his business
have put him in this position. I've expressed our thanks for his input
and contributions to the project to Vizzini.

The kernel coordinator position will be up for vote for nominiated
candidates. This will only happen after the UI team has settled.

In case you're wondering, the project coordinator position, which I've
been sitting on for around 7/8 years now, will also be up for vote in
the near future. This will only happen once we've nailed down a
constitution for the project (and no, I'm not leaving the project,
just opening things up).

Regards
Jason