[ros-dev] VOTE RESULTS: Switch to Wine Debug System

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Tue May 24 16:17:44 CEST 2005

The results have been delayed for a day due to some last minute
questions by Emanuelle. The final results are now in:

YES, switch to a "Wine-Inspired/Compatible" Debug System, but using NT
Debugging facilities as channels: 7
UNDECIDED/HAS RESERVATIONS: 2

There were no "NO" answers, but both Eric and Hartmut expressed certain
disagreements. I've replied to them but have yet to receive a reply to
my arguments.

In any case, by a majority, the new system has been elected. We now need
developers to implement it :)