[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ion] 15492: Nonpaged Pool Liberation Day: Allow PagedPool to be used earlier, allow fast mutex to be used earlier on debug builds. Allocate all Se stuff from PagedPool, set the right object types to use paged pool, allocate all strings from paged pool, allocate PE sections from paged pool, and a bunch of other things which should, imo, be in paged pool. If anyone has any contradicting proof, let me know...until then, enjoy ~4-6MB more NonPagedPool

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Wed May 25 23:02:25 CEST 2005

> By the way:
>
> 1) Object Types are still allocaged in NP Pool. So are 99% of objects
> (except Sections...)
> 2) I've now implemented tagging for the Object Types so it should be
> easier to debug.

I can see the following lines frome the non paged pool statistics at the
end of compiling ros on ros:

Tag 656c6946 (File) Blocks 3172 Total Size 549816 Average Size 173
Tag 6e657645 (Even) Blocks 12938 Total Size 793144 Average Size 61
Tag 6d4e624f (ObNm) Blocks 28070 Total Size 747432 Average Size 26
Tag 4943624f (ObCI) Blocks 26378 Total Size 1405552 Average Size 53

Now I know that something is wrong with events. But I have no feeling
which are the other 13,000 objects.

- Hartmut