[ros-dev] Portal Site (A little long)

Klemens Friedl klemens_friedl at gmx.net
Thu May 26 01:34:41 CEST 2005

> ...It would also
> allow users to upload debug reports into a database or a file that can be
> viewed or downloaded ...
> A driver resource directive can also be added for testing. With a small
> or large forum site to allow users to post comments and reports of what
> they have found to work, ...
> ... personal inventory system: when users set up ReactOS on their
> personal machines ...

I created (last summer) such a page that include some of the feature
(http://reactosde.re.funpic.de/index.php).
Currently, I redesign the inner structur and will combine it with the new
upcoming hp design (and login system).

A first alpha version of the flexible new page:
http://frik85.fr.funpic.de/packmgr/

with the flexible system it is possible to generate
* app-, driver-, hardware-, ect. reports
* view packages for the Ros Package Manager online datbase
* ...
all with the same database => picture:
http://reactosde.re.funpic.de/mediadetail.php?sec=Articles&cat=ideas&mdnr=113
(click download to view the picture)