[ros-dev] Portal Site (A little long)

Gedi gedi at ntlworld.com
Thu May 26 00:45:52 CEST 2005

Rick Langschultz wrote:

>Sure the site is great not. I just think it could be better given what other
>operating system companies employ on their respective websites.

The website is in the process of being redesigned, although it is in the
early stages.

>If you would like I could start on such a site and donate it as part of the
>Tax free project that you are working on. It would have to be html, php, and
>mysql or xml files. Thanks for reading this

It might be worth waiting until the user interface team is up and
running (soon) as they will be taking control of the website design.
You could then express your interest in helping develop it and possibly
join the team

Ged.