[ros-dev] UI Coordinator Vote

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:11:01 CEST 2005

Hi

I'm going to vote for Mikko. Mikko came to me with this idea and sold
me on it, when I was initially uninterested -- that gave him the edge
in my opinion. He clearly showed passion for the position and appears
to have a good sense of style.

Of course, if mf is voted in (as the votes appear to show), I will
support him. He too has a good taste for style and appears to be good
at listening to the ideas of various people. I'm sure he too has
passion for the position or he wouldn't have agreed to be nominated.

Regards
Jason