[ros-dev] Fwd: Status update and voting

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Thu May 26 20:16:01 CEST 2005

Jason Filby wrote:

>This is a good point.
>
>Alex: how do you feel about this? Yes, you do produce huge amounts of
>great code, but won't this ability to produce raw code be hampered by
>a position as kernel coordinator?
>
>Thanks
>Jason

Basing myself on the current involvement level I've seen from
coordinators (I'm not saying this to be nasty or anything), I don't
think it would take up much of my coding time. I actually plan to do a
lot more work as a KC then has been currently done and involve myself
into more planning and administrative things, and I'm sure it won't take
any coding time away...there are many days where I get really sick of
coding and just write documentation or doze off... having somethign to
do is a good thing.