[ros-dev] feature request for the new build system

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Sat May 28 21:13:08 CEST 2005

I see your point. The reason rbuild creates the directories is that rbuild can do it much faster than make. Make spawns one process
per directory to be created whereas in rbuild it is all done within one process. Would a switch to rbuild be enough (specified using
the ROS_RBUILDFLAGS environment variable)? E.g. "-mi" means make will handle the creation of the install directories through
dependencies.

Casper