[ros-dev] RBuild woes...

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sat May 28 17:27:09 CEST 2005

Casper Hornstrup wrote:

>>Hi,
>>
>>Here is my beef with rbuild. I can't fix most of these as I don't have
>>the skills/knowledge of rbuild.
>>
>>1) Project link flags are applied at the end of the command line...this
>>makes -Wl optimization flags not work.
>>

>That is bad because -lgcc need to be last otherwise you get linker errors.
>
>Casper

Hi,

I don't understand what you mean :(. I am saying that Project link flags
should not be applied at the end.... or are you saying lgcc is a project
link flag, and if you make link flags at the beginning then lgcc won't
be first anymore?

In that case then a "Secondary" project link flag setting must be
made...or something... I don't know :/

Thanks for helping btw.