[ros-dev] More RBuild issues...

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Sun May 29 12:01:07 CEST 2005

I just built, installed, and booted revision 15650 just fine. I use GCC 3.4.2.

Let me just say that I'm increasingly annoyed by the way you "fix" things. Revision 15583 both builds (at least with GCC 3.4.2),
installs and boots. Then you enable optimizations in revision 15588 and 15589 even though I told you that it would cause build
errors. Of course you didn't even try to build or boot ReactOS before you committed that change so you spend the next 6 commits
(15588, 15589, 15633, 15641, 15642, 15645) (+ filips 15600) making ReactOS build again. I will accept responsibility for disabling
optimizations, but I WILL NOT accept responsibility for the breakage you've caused by enabling optimizations.

Casper