[ros-dev] More RBuild issues...

Thomas Weidenmueller w3seek at reactos.com
Sun May 29 18:19:21 CEST 2005

Ge van Geldorp wrote:
> It's not like you were unaware that the rbuild changes were coming. Casper
> has asked repeatedly for people to try it out and give feedback. My personal
> experience is that Casper was very responsive to feedback.

I agree. I don't blame anyone for the latest breakages. rbuild is a nice
enhancement for our build system, we've had many more severe breakages
caused by much smaller changes and only few people cared about them
being fixed as fast as possible. We should just be patient, just like
when we switched from CVS to SVN ;)

Best Regards
Thomas