[ros-dev] More RBuild issues...

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sun May 29 21:01:21 CEST 2005

> From: Casper Hornstrup
>
> Rsym should strip the stabs symbols. What do you need more?

Thinking about it, I believe the difference between the before-rbuild and
after-rbuild situation is that before, stabs symbols would be stripped (for
both DBG := 0 and 1) but rossym symbols (which make the symbolic stack
traceback possible) were only added for DBG := 1. Now, for both DBG := 0 and
1, stabs symbols are stripped but rossym symbols are added even for DBG :=
0. Personally I think this is a good thing, as it will allow testers to
report meaningfull stack traces.

Ge van Geldorp.