[ros-dev] ATT: Hartmut (Ob Bugs)

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Tue May 31 17:04:05 CEST 2005

Hi Hartmut,

I still have 3 patches left for the OB Manager in order to support Parse
Routines so that the Registry/File APIs can be fixed, but I know that my
last patch changed a lot of things and caused some problems... are they
all fixed by now?

I remember that processes weren't being terminated anymore, and you also
told me there were some leaks... I'm not sure if I caused them or not,
so I'm asking if anythign my patch could've harmed was fixed...

So I can break everything again with my next patch! (Just kidding).

PS: I'll take a look at the BSOD code and see why it's not working
anymore...