[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [ion] 18118: - Some NDK fixes when compiling with PSDK.

Emanuele Aliberti ea at iol.it
Sat Oct 1 00:26:16 CEST 2005

ion at svn.reactos.com wrote:

>Deleted files:
>trunk/reactos/include/subsys/csr/protocol.h
>trunk/reactos/subsys/csr/args.c
>trunk/reactos/subsys/csr/csr.h
>trunk/reactos/subsys/csr/csrsrv/debug.c
>trunk/reactos/subsys/csr/csrsrv/dllmain.c

Well, a bit unfair deleting header files etc. and leaving the subtree
not compilable.
My working copy depends on those very files.
Disabling compilation of csr also forces me to disable the vms module:
not a great loss, but we had only two left: os2 and posix are broken.
Keeping the whole modules compilable should be a goal, even if they are
minimal subsystems (if ROS is just Win32, well, let's rename it back
"FreeWin95").

--
:Emanuele Aliberti