[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [blight] 18292: Huh, what? Oops! Just some stuff which noone cares about...

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 03:44:52 CEST 2005

Not to nitpick, but you should always describe what you are doing in the
commit messages.  That's what they are there for...sometimes your code
will be wrong and developers have tried what you have tried before.
They then see what you are doing and explain why it's wrong.  Not
everyone looks at patches.