[ros-dev] LinuxWorld London, 2nd day

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.org
Fri Oct 7 11:39:02 CEST 2005

The second day of the show was very much like the first day.
Not a single BSOD, my laptop hung twice after visitors played
around a little bit. Basically the biggest problem I had was
how to prevent loosing my voice, I'm obviously not used to
talking as much as we did the these two days.

There were some (Linux) magazines showing interest, Ged Murphy
has their details. All in all I think it was a worthwile show
and I'm looking forward to going to one of these shows again.

Ge van Geldorp.