[ros-dev] LinuxWorld report

Robert Köpferl rob at koepferl.de
Sat Oct 8 02:39:41 CEST 2005

New release and me going away for a long voyage.

Thus said.
Last month, I had spare internet access, but now I am back in my
hometown Munich (SYSTEMS approaching) with plenty of inet again.

However I'm gogin on a big voyage at 11.11.2005 so I *can* make another
relase (maybe the mentioned 0.2.8) but after ^ I'm not capable to do any
further releases for a unkonwn period. Or, at least I'd experience too
big problems. Thus I would like to find a new release manager to replace
mine -- at least temproary. ( :-/ )
Maybe this 028-release is a good example to teach one.
Anyone interested?

And: I still intend to improve and check-in a script to more-less
automate the release process. Mine is currently a dangerous mix of
win32-paths and bash scripting. I look forward to rewrite that in a real
script language. I for my part like ruby, but you're welcome to convince
me to use perl or python or merd or pike or brainfuck or whitespace or...