[ros-dev] SYSTEMS approaching

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Sat Oct 8 11:23:50 CEST 2005

Hi,
sorry but I don't think so - it was mainly my fault that I must have
either sent email too late or didn't send it at all (to SYSTEMS org
comittee).

Robert - If you like you can send email or maybe even call them, to
discuss if it's possible to get the booth now, maybe they have some
space left for the project.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.