[ros-dev] RE: 18273: create some start menu entries for notepad, regedit and winefile

Emanuele Aliberti ea at iol.it
Sun Oct 9 14:28:30 CEST 2005

Hi Gé,

first of all, thank you for your reports from the LW London and for
being there.

As, by design, ROS' goal is not disrupting the desktop experience users
had from MS Windows flavours, there should be probably
- Explorer
- (Network)
- IExplorer (or equivalent web explorer)
- Recycle bin

--
:Emanuele Aliberti