[ros-dev] svn://svn.reactos.org/trunk/windows

Emanuele Aliberti ea at iol.it
Sun Oct 9 14:55:48 CEST 2005

Maarten Bosma wrote:

> So you say we should have all win32 releated stuff twice in the tree ?
> Where would the advantage be ?

Sorry, I forgot to say the magic word: I did mean *moving* out of the
trunk/reactos all win subsystem related stuff. The target module should
be trunk/windows or, if (c) issues should emerge, trunk/win.

Win32 would remain the dominant subsystem. I am not against Win32, that
shuold be clear. I simply want to make the tree cleaner (the core in a
module, a subsystem a module etsim.).

--
:Emanuele Aliberti