[ros-dev] FreeWin95

Max Well post.center at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:29:50 CEST 2005

Well, I already thought of a new UI design and I will try to create a
preview, but I think the project is in a too early state for crating a
second UI.

Making it skinnable seems to be a good idea, but it will make the whole
thing much more difficult.

The most important thing for me is to get away from the classical
windows look and feel with windows, taskbar and so on.

Greets,

David Hinz