[ros-dev] FreeWin95

Nate DeSimone desimn at rpi.edu
Mon Oct 10 21:21:13 CEST 2005

I agree as well, I think adding skinning support right now would
definately be getting ahead of yourselves, how about some working
networking with firefox and wireless network cards, not to mention a
system stable enough so I can run my machine for days without reboot?  I
personally think that solid office productivity and solid networking
with wireless support is more important right now than getting theming
working.  I personally think that theming should come AFTER DirectX 9
and nVidia/ATI graphics drivers are working, that way the theming engine
than render the entire GUI using hardware acceleration and particle
effects (aka Mac OS X Quartz Extreme).  Might as well do it right the
first time than do a crappy job and go back and fix it later.