[ros-dev] svn://svn.reactos.org/trunk/windows

Robert rob at koepferl.de
Wed Oct 12 00:47:42 CEST 2005

By naming it win32, are you aware of the already moving 64bit train?
By that coming awful compromises as Win32 on Win64, Com-reg dublicatgion
and maybe one source compatible just win- subsystem
Oh, that's all awful with this naming.
BTW I do also like the (original) idea of freely exchangeable sub
system. That sayd it will also be the case that win32 is the
primary+default delivered and compiled personality.