[ros-dev] ReactOS UI Team - Concept, Plan, and: help wanted

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Wed Oct 12 14:30:47 CEST 2005

Actually a utility or an explorer like integration with a scripting
language would be a great idea for reactos, however I don't think it
is ready for such a feature yet.
I have been working on a port of a product which is very critical to
development of reactos, however i don't want to share what it is yet...

lets just say reactos will be up to speed on internet serving when
TCP/IP gets up and running... in the form of application servers.