[ros-dev] Resource updates

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Wed Oct 12 19:49:13 CEST 2005

You could track it using properties on the translated resource files.
Tracking it using revision numbers can give false positives (e.g. if
you commit a change to the translated resource file that doesn't actually
sync it to the latest English resource file). This will also work well
with branches (giving merge conflicts in case of conflicting changes).
Example:

# svn ci -m "Some change" en.rc
Committed revision 123.

(translate r123)