[ros-dev] ReactOS UI Team - Concept, Plan, and: help wanted

Robert Köpferl rob at koepferl.de
Thu Oct 13 00:07:41 CEST 2005

I think that's a bad idea.
There're too much XML describing a GUI projects out there. Why make
another 3?
We'd rather orient in this case on M$ and further work with RC-files.
Despite of their static sizing character. This (also xmlish) avalon is
ont thing i don't really like, but it's one think, i think we have to
implement. At least it will wipe away sizing problems. But apps get
heavier and file-ier and slower and xmlisher. All negative.