Re: [ros-dev] Font problem on Japanese version of ReactOS

tsk tsk_n at mail.goo.ne.jp
Thu Oct 13 02:02:02 CEST 2005

Thank you for telling me that bug.

I tried to use outline mplus, which doesn't include bitmap data:
 http://reactos-j.sourceforge.jp/up/img/083.png
and tried to use Mona Font with WaxDragon's freetype.dll:
 http://reactos-j.sourceforge.jp/up/img/084.png

Modified freetype.dll works well!

But I think there still exist some bug with font rendering.
One of them is a line break. ReactOS automatically insert line feeds
at space. But Japanese text doesn't use space basically, so ReactOS
can't insert line feeds to proper position.

Many screenshots:
 http://reactos-j.sourceforge.jp/up/img/085.zip