[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes] 18427: make classes use session wide atom table. should fix bug 899

Gunnar Dalsnes hardon at online.no
Fri Oct 14 03:53:47 CEST 2005

No plans. I just thought we missed a session.c in there;-P

About multiple win32k instances: It will only be loaded into mem once
and mapped into each session. Each session will get a copy of win32k's
data segment. That shouldnt require that much memory? Afaik, win32k is
totally(?) session unaware. Session = win32k code segment mapping +
win32k data segment copy + csrss + winlogon etc.

I found this strange stuff btw:
http://www.ncisive.com/PDFs/GGXP%2021%20Architecture.pdf. Some
lightweight session stuff?

G.