[ros-dev] Release process

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:19:57 CEST 2005

Hi Alex

On 10/15/05, Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> cracks all over the place. I realized that the total lack of any real
> project management was really starting to hurt the project.

Well you can apply for project coordinator position when it's opened
up to vote before year end.

> he wasn't there, I talked to Steven instead. Steven used his board
> powers to make Andrew TC, but additionnally he posted on the ML telling
> people about this, and asking if anyone had any objections. None were made.

Board powers?? What are these board powers you're talking about?

> chose Jason as another example of person that wasn't informed. He too
> has been gone for 3-4 months and missed a LOT. I never informed him, but
> I thought Steven would.

I haven't really been gone, I've been watching, but have been really
short on time. I have especially looked out for any email directly to
me.

> posting on the ML about it. Some of the board members made the decision,
> and it was 100% official and people on IRC at the moment were aware of
> it. It wasn't a one-day thing. If you missed the discussion, that is NOT
> my fault, or Andrews'.

I don't know which project you're talking about that has board
members, so I must be in the wrong place!

Regards
Jason