[ros-dev] ReactOS Development Coordinator

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:45:47 CEST 2005

Hi all

Before anyone else slips this through (I kid, I kid!), I would like us
to move to vote on a ReactOS Development Coordinator. Before we vote,
anyone that wants to run, please step up.

The DC would really have the responsibility of facilitating
developers. I don't know if we already have a page on this, but I
would say this means helping other developers reach their potential in
contributing to ReactOS through development. This also entails
facilitating communication within the team and with other teams
(testing, UI, translation). I'd like some discussion on this thread as
to the role of the DC to prevent future confusion.

Regards
Jason