[ros-dev] ReactOS Development Coordinator

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Sat Oct 15 20:17:39 CEST 2005

Hi,
firstly it would be good to describe this role a little on the
reactos wiki (role of kernel developer being its legacy most
probably). To this also related an application team coordinator
position (if it would ever exist in the future, and if it's needed at
all, or maybe if such team still exists and Brian heads it)?

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.