[ros-dev] Release process

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 20:33:30 CEST 2005

Hi Alex

Of course your contributions are appreciated. Of course nobody has a
complaint about Andrews work regarding testing. I have been somewhat
unavailable - due to factors outside of my control - but have still
tried to keep track of what's going on.

The complaint has been about how the TC was set up. I'm also sorry
that the Foundation and Project has been mixed up - this isn't your
fault. I share part of the blame with not clarifying this enough.

Regards
Jason