[ros-dev] Break

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 20:37:02 CEST 2005

Hi Alex

Yes, Emanuele informed me he had left the project. Hopefully this is
not forever, hopefully your break is not forever too.

Perhaps the reason everyone on IRC agrees with you is because you're
explaining yourself more thoroughly, and less aggressively, on IRC
than in some of these emails.

Regards
Jason