[ros-dev] Coordinators

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 22:54:31 CEST 2005

Actually I am aware of the project coordinator. However a USB
coordinator really doesn't need to exist because USB is generally
included with pcs, drivers to connect those devices to be available
for the user would be collaborative efforts on the kernel, device
driver, and the User interfacing teams.
There can be many members on each team, and each member of the
project can be on multiple teams.