[ros-dev] Break

James Tabor jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net
Sun Oct 16 06:45:15 CEST 2005

Hi Alex!
Alex Ionescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since it seems Emanuele has not made a post about this yet, maybe I
> should... I have been informed that due to time and focus reasons,
> Emanuele has decided to leave the project for an indeterminate time
> (forever?). I wish him the best of luck, and I thank him for his
> contributions to ReactOS.
>
> I have also talked to Filip lately, and I have understood from him that
> he will also be gone for the next month or two.
>
> Finally, in light of recent events, I feel that it's also best if I
> follow the example and take a break as well. I was undecided before, but
> the recent fight over the TC has convinced me that maybe this isn't the

TC was voted for and I consider it closed business. Wax has the job deal
with it!

> best place or time for me to apply my knowledge. I'm bit sick of being
> always the one in the middle of a fight. First I was blamed for always
> breaking the tree or causing incompatibilities, and now I'm blamed for
> project decisions as well. I really have too many things to worry about
> in life then to spend my life fighting all the time. I don't care that
> there are 40 people on IRC that agree with me, but when Jason and Ge,
> which are the two most influencial members of this project seem to be
> set against me, then I don't want to cause any more trouble.

I'm not against you. Just because some of us miss the Memo does not make
them right!

So things get FUBAR and hosed up a bit. Well, thats called HEAD!

> Best regards,
> Alex Ionescu

Before anyone complains, they should open their minds and read what Alex
has to say.
Thanks,
James