[ros-dev] Release Candidate, Test coordinator, ...

Martin Fuchs fuchs.martin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 10:33:26 CEST 2005

OK, there have been a few misunderstandings, which lead to the current problems
and all this partly quite angry discussions.

Let's go on and see what to do now. I recommend the following steps:

1.) Fix the console bug in question, and put a new tested release
candidate on the web.

2.) update the release procedure
  (http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Management_Overview)
  to include the test coordinator
  Of course this includes a discussion about the new content on the
mailing list.

3.) make an official vote for the test coordinator and new release procedure.

And Alex - I hope your break period will not last too long.

Regards,

     Martin