[ros-dev] Break

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:01:48 CEST 2005

On 10/16/05, James Tabor
<jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net> wrote:
> Well, only I can say here is,,, you are hardly around in IRC. I too over look memos.

I told everyone that I was going to be in NYC on a work assignment for
4 months (I only return mid-November). As such I'm under a heavy
workload. I should have turned over the PC position before I left, but
thought it would be too unstable to do so at this point. I'm doing
this now.

> Did I vote for anything major in the past two years? Did I vote for SVN? Did I vote
> for xml? NO I did not. I adapted to the change. Yes I bitched my ass off about it in IRC,
> but I realize one thing. This project is changing, it is growing. I except this and
> move on.

It's quite disrespectful to everone else in the project to make a
private vote (if not very close to private) for a coordinator
position. If you're in that inner circle, obviously you'll have no
problem with it (although if you had any respect for the others you
should!).

Regards
Jason