[ros-dev] Coordinator Term Limits

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at ev1.net
Mon Oct 17 06:08:41 CEST 2005

I think we should consider term limits to the coordinator positions.

I can think of two ways to do it:

1) no one can hold a single coordinator position for more than 2 years.
After which he/she must take at least a one year break from *that*
position before he/she can run again.

2) no one can hold any coordinator position for more than 2 years. After
which he/she must take a break from coordinating all-together before
he/she can run for a coordinator position.

Personally, I think #1 would be sufficient, but thought I'd present #2
for completeness sake.