[ros-dev] Prelude to voting for the Testing Coordinator Roles andResponsibilities.

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Mon Oct 17 10:15:26 CEST 2005

[CSH] So, unless you get the right to block a release on your own, you
won't be TC?

TC and RC can work together, but blocking a release indefinitely is
not acceptable IMHO. Get a new release date, tell everyone about the
new release date (and why the release is delayed). If people disagree,
they can call for a vote on the subject to settle the matter.

Casper