[ros-dev] Constitution

Freworld michael at freeworld.net
Mon Oct 17 13:06:56 CEST 2005

If the forum is not the form you like I could include another form of
website voting. You could also peculate voting mails on the mailing
list. This project stands on a certain factor of trust.

A voting system on the website would be much more clear. If someone
doesn't get a vote and then says it didn't happen you can give him a
link to the vote and everything will be crystal clear.

Perhaps we should make a vote which voting system is preferred? :)

Greetings
Michael