[ros-dev] Break, PC, Constituion and other misc issues

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 20:07:17 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have been away from my computer for most of the past week and will be away for another week but
wanted to weigh in on some outstanding issues.

1. I like the draft constituion Casper has ripped from Debian.

2. I nominate Casper to the Project Cordinator Position (I would like the job but I have personal
issues going on right now that may keep me busy for the next year or so)

3. I think the PC job should be for a 1 year term with no more than 2 consecutive terms. I don't
like the idea of re-electing someone over and over again even if they are doing a good job. How do
we know if someone could do a even better job?

Don't bother replying directly to me unless you just want to share comments with others. I might
not reply for a while. I would like to have votes for these issues as soon as possible.

Thanks
Steven