[ros-dev] Break, PC, Constituion and other misc issues

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at ev1.net
Mon Oct 17 20:21:43 CEST 2005

Steven Edwards wrote:

>2. I nominate Casper to the Project Cordinator Position (I would like the job but I have personal
>issues going on right now that may keep me busy for the next year or so)

Casper has put his hat in for the Development Coordinator Position.

I guess we should resolve the issue as to whether or not someone can
hold more than one coordinator position while we're here.

I don't think it would be wise to allow that.

We should allow someone to run for more than one position, however.

So, I suggest we hold the elections one-at-a-time.

That way if Casper wants to be on the PC ballot, he could be. If he
wins, he gets it, but can't run for DC. If not, he can still run for DC.

Suggestions?