[ros-dev] Break, PC, Constituion and other misc issues

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Mon Oct 17 20:58:43 CEST 2005

[CSH] Well, thank you, but no thanks. I believe our PC should be someone good at PR. Someone, who likes being interviewed, and is
present at as many conferences as possible and generally can make the project visible to the world. I'm not the right person for
that job. I would much rather help getting the most out of the resources we have.

> 3. I think the PC job should be for a 1 year term with no more than 2 consecutive terms. I don't
> like the idea of re-electing someone over and over again even if they are doing a good job. How do
> we know if someone could do a even better job?

[CSH] I'm sure people will know from your participation in the project if you would be good at the job.

Casper