[ros-dev] Break, PC, Constituion and other misc issues

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Mon Oct 17 21:08:55 CEST 2005

[CSH] The draft constitution says the PC can't hold another coordinator
position, but that a person can hold several area coordinator positions.
It's up for debate of course, but I think this is a good way to do it.
Area coordinator positions are created and removed whenever needed and
some may require only little work while others may require much work.

Casper