[ros-dev] Voting system

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 11:39:21 CEST 2005

This seems to have died a death again, so I'm going to bring it back up.

So far we have 2 viable options for the new voting system:

1. Have a new section in the forums where only the developer group has write
access.
    Conduct all votes in there using the forums built-in voting system and
posting mechanism for comments
    Vote results are stored in the database and everything is handled by the
software
    All votes are anonymous / private and each developer has only one vote.

2. Design our own voting system and integrate it into the website.
    This will be controlled via the global login system and all devs will
have access to initiate, vote and comment on votes.
    Vote results need to be stored in a database and everything should
handled by the software
    All votes are anonymous / private and each developer has only one vote.

Any comments or additions?

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com